Saturday, March 18, 2006

Feedback

Scout sent me an e-mail this morning, and the text follows:

I'm going to be on WORT radio tonight to discuss the trip.It is live streamed on the internet so people can listen. I have to work today but perhaps you'd let people know. so they can hear how their money was spent ya know. lb0313 will also be on with me via phone....cool hey? Have you gotten any feedback that I don't know of? In your opinion do you think people were satisfied with the results? Did you hear any negative feedback? If I get the chance I'm going to broach the left over money on air and the possibility of using it for a return trip at the 1 year anniversary. Here's the link to listen tonight.....http://lists.wort-fm.org/testsite/stream.shtml

Please take some time to offer your feedback about Scout's blogging from New Orleans. You can do it in the comments section here.

We also had over $ 200 left over from the trip, which she would like to put into a fund toward revisiting New Orleans at the end of August to do follow-up reporting. Please let us know what you think about that idea.

Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I regret I did not suport this effort by Scout the first time, but most certainly will if she decides to do a one-yr anniversary trip. Count on it. Special blessings to you, ScoutPrime, to Vicki, and to lb0313 for all you did to help make this wondrous thing happen.
Sarah Deere

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home